size
Medium
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Pansexual
04-12-2024, 11:35 PM

Dulla inclined her head, impressed by the little cat's wisdom. who knew such profoundness could exist in such a tiny body. "perhaps you're right there. though, mind you, i'm not about to try and befriend a grizzly bear anytime soon." she chuckled, hoping to elicit a laugh from her new friend, then returned to their meal. after a few more minutes of contented chewing, Dulla paused again to consider Sucre's question. "no, actually," she mused, head tilting thoughtfully. "i've never done anything like this before." she couldn't even exactly say what had spurred her to suggest it. hunger, probably. a desire for friendship? the opportunity to share? she took anther bite, closing her eyes and savouring the flavour. "but now that i've tried it, i might just have to do it again." her mind began to whirl, sifting through the possible ingredients and flavour combinations. it was like her meal with Sucre had opened up a whole new world of possibility. "what would you try?" Dulla urged, leaning in eagerly. "if you had to put something else with this - not berries, but something different - what would you do?"

"Speech"
5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

j

5-FA97-CF7-4-DDA-4045-8980-ADCF4-A4-C9954

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey The Red Forest 02:46 AM, 12-16-2023 04:46 PM, 05-12-2024