size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-13-2024, 09:11 AM

Spider chews contentedly on their meat, admiring the shoreline with a wistful little smile. this far from the water, it looks almost…peaceful. of course, any serenity they’ve gathered quickly disperses in the wake of Bas’ question. “D-Dad!” they splutter, hiding their face behind a paw. they’re hopeless enough in the romance department without Bas learning about their mishaps! but as they wait for the heat to subside from their cheeks, a part of them is pleased at his interest in their life, glad to have someone to talk to about the awkward trappings of adolescence. in fact, it only takes a few minutes before they give in. “well…ok…i kind of..haveacrushonsomevikings.” they clear their throat and stare determinedly at their paws, studying the groves in the sand. “and i…i really like them both, but they have each other, so…”  Spider gives a dismissive shrug, but secretly they’re hoping Bas has some wisdom to impart. he has a mate, after all; he must’ve had some game.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Clearing away the cobwebs Soul Sand Cove 10:28 PM, 02-08-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024