size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-13-2024, 05:48 PM
Voodoo stopped in her tracks. It was rare for her quiet daughter to speak out making her turn towards the black and white wolf. My how her children had grown and she did suppose they were adults now. Ready to strike out in their own. Though it pained her, she’d found companionship with her pups where she could find it despite the situations they’d been in. She hoped phantom was doing as well as Req was after all this time. "Okay….. I’d wait until Tomie gets back but it’s not within my right to stop you daughter." Voodoo tried to keep a calm composure.

"Help me look a little more, then say goodbye?" she tilted her head with hopefulness. But Jay seemed not to mind. The girl nodded her head. Voodoo turned and continued to walk. She had a gut feeling about this, like what they were searching for was right around the corner. "we’ll never rely on a pack again." she muttered under her breath. Not wanting Jay to hear.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Return to place of birth Mount Volkan 04:59 PM, 04-13-2024 12:32 PM, 07-16-2024