An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-13-2024, 10:14 PM

"Speech"

Eltrys swayed his tail from side to side, his new hunter partner was knowledgeable and they both welcomed each other's inputs! He was glad he didn't have to navigate the others ego, they both seemed to have a similar temper.

Eltrys watched him pick out a bird and then moved as they had planned. He slunk to the grassy field and slithered toward their prey. He forgot about the height of the bird and it seemed to spy him coming already. He bolted in the direction he wanted it to go and though he misstepped briefly the bird still ran at Alex.

Eltrys leaped at the bird's head just like they talked about but missed! Without missing a beat he tried again this time encasing the bird's head in his mouth and with a crunch the creature went limp.

When it was obvious it would never get up again he turned to his fellow woodsman.
"Harder than I thought! I misjudged how high they could see and then how fast it could swing its tiny head! Excellent work!" He took a piece for his prize to feed himself after the work they did and would work with Alex to bring the rest of the mighty beast back home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. New Teamates Fossil Ridge 12:40 PM, 03-31-2024 12:58 PM, 04-28-2024