Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-14-2024, 06:34 AM
"Speech" || Thoughts

Identification felt her mind stagger towards the male who clamped down upon the bucks throat, it wasn't anything but easy. Now the slightest pain from her muscles set into motion, the buck staggered, trying to kick out and connect the young woman thankful she was quick as well as sure footed. Fic though she was hit at first, maybe she was even. But it didn't matter. She had helped this stranger to make sure he was able to eat and as well as herself.

Surely, there was more than enough meet as the males words drifted to her peaks, jaded pools looking to him. As he introduced himself. Coran. I'm happy to share this meal with you. That excited Fic honestly, she couldn't honestly remember last time she had eatten. Tossing his name and his statement around within her mind. Not knowing if if was such a good idea. "I'm Identification. And I agree it was a splendid hunt. It's nice to meet you Coran."

She would sit there for a moment, allowing the male to start eatting first. Her mouth watering, as her tongue fell from the small gap, panting as her sides rose and fell. It was a well worth it hunt. Watching him carefully, to make sure he was not injured in anyway shape. "Are you sure? I didn't do the heavy work that you had done. Only steering the buck in your direction."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. On A Chill Autumn Morning Wolfpaw Lake 12:43 PM, 04-07-2024 06:48 AM, 06-24-2024