Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-14-2024, 07:12 AM
"Speech" || Thoughts

She watched him with complete interest. It wasn't bad, but fasinating that he was dressed as a Koi fish, but understanding the fact as he stated it ran threw his blood lines, although some may not have the same looks that others have. Her tail swayed behind her, as she sat relaxed. Hattori, Kaicho of the Tojo Clan. Her thoughts not stopping there, as she asked out calmly, almost like a innocence from a child. "What is a Kaicho? And it's nice to meet you Hattori."

Thoughts pulling her away briefly, as a shake of her head is given as he asked where she was from. She didn't know honestly, she couldn't remember to say the least. As attention once more was pulled from him towards the stones then back. "I - I don't know, I can't recall." Fic stated simply, she wondered more about where she was from. But couldn't recall any memories or anything. It was almost like having amenisia so to say.

Wanting nothing more than to simply change the subject, her heart hurting due to not remembering where she was from. "Why do you think these stones and ruins glow like they appear to do Hattori?" Her voice wanting to break, and tears threatened her jaded pools.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ruminate on these stones The Runestones 08:04 AM, 04-01-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024