size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
04-14-2024, 08:55 AM

Marrow

Shadows of incoming buzzards flitted across the wolves, adding a macabre ambience to their day. Marrow considered his words then grinned and nodded. "I only need one chamber of the stomach. I can take one in and you can take another and we can rip it." She looked forward to the sound of ripping flesh, a melody that thrilled her. Morbid though it might seen, it meant food, it meant security and she was glad the man was not off put by her disassembly of the bison carcass. Many might chastise her for playing with her food or not showing proper respect for the life that had been given to feed her.

FRESH IS BEST IS IT NOT?

Marrow licked her lips, wiping the blood off her darkened maw and smearing it down her chin. "Oh yes, I always prefer fresh… when I can get it." Being a loner so far limited her hunting options unless she had the luck to stumble across another hunter. At least for now. Soon she'd reconnect with Wendigo and join his band. Soon she'd have a reliable group with which to hunt and feed. With the stomach now removed she set to finishing her own meal, gulping down great chunks of liver while the man finished his own meal. Around them the birds gathered and plucked at what they could get. When both wolves were sated the man introduced himself as Vadim.

"A pleasure, Vadim. You can call me Marrow." She gave no care for her birth name, her cursed name. "Care for a game of tug o' war?" She grinned wickedly and gestured to the stomach.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Slimey, Greasy, Gopher Guts Algoma Prairie 06:45 PM, 03-22-2024 09:06 PM, 05-27-2024