gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
04-14-2024, 02:42 PM

The male was startled by her sudden appearance, and rightfully so; he even flinched when she almost stumbled into him, though his attention seemed to shift somewhere else right away. Clove’s gaze followed his, settling on a nearby clearing; and within the clearing, was a massive bovine creature looking in their direction. Clove froze, her body growing stiff out of reflex; like a deer in headlights, as prayed she hadn’t alerted his prey and scared it off.

But the gaur settled and started grazing, and Clove released a little rush of air. Turning back to Coran, she couldn’t help but give him apologetic puppy eyes. He said it was alright, but she still felt a little guilty. “A gaur?” She’d whisper, keeping her voice down. Her head cocking inquisitively to the side, as she peered up at the large man. “I’d love to help in any way I can.” The thrill of a hunt was alluring, yes, but she also felt compelled to help out, since she’d almost ruined their hunt.

Before they could move on, Clove felt a shift in the atmosphere; the alarming aura of an apex predator triggering her senses, heightening them as her pelt started to bristle out of reflex. Turning, she’s faced with a massive tigress, and instinctively she gravitates towards Coran and Jynn, fear evident in her features. Were they going to be attacked? But the feline didn’t make any sudden moves; in fact, her body language suggested she wanted to join the hunt.

Coran invited the tigress to join them, and admittedly, Clove was apprehensive at first. She hadn’t interacted with an apex predator before. Staying close to the other wolves, Clove waited for Azoula to slink off before she relaxed a bit. Then, she readied herself for Coran’s signal, excited to be on the chasing front, and not the attacking team.  

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh My Gaur! Aspen Dam 12:28 PM, 04-07-2024 09:04 PM, 05-27-2024