An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-14-2024, 04:26 PM

"Speech"

The male nodded in understanding, he had wondered what that polar bear smell was about as he had walked the woods a few times. He followed the small russet woman listening as she described the length of the trail that ran close to the creek.

"I didn't realize it reached all the way to the ocean." He noted, looking down the trail as if he could spy the waves from here. He then followed her gaze to the branches above them, a nest of birds fussing about, tiny hatchlings reaching up to their mother.  
When she asked his status of settlement he drifted his icy blue eyes down to her and let his nose slowly follow suit.
"Your brother Alex? Yes, he's a fine hunter! Without him, I might have taken on a foe I was not prepared for! You have these creatures, anteaters I believe he called them. I was grateful for his advice."

"I believe I am settling in well." He mentioned with an inward breath, "It is very different than where I grew up and it's refreshing. A quiet little paradise you have here, though I've heard there's some trouble with neighbors."

"And you Lucette? Were you born here? Where do your specialties lay?" He asked cordially.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let me show you around Cattail Creek 01:01 PM, 03-31-2024 11:28 PM, 07-31-2024