An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-14-2024, 10:11 PM
Absinth gathered the ragtag group of pups around her, beckoning them to sit and nestle in for her impromptu lesson. She could scarcely help but smile impishly at them, her demeanor both mischievous and welcoming as she waited for their full attention. This was a trial run, her first move to carrying out the plan she had put forth in Rhazien’s lesson some months ago. Public opinion. And where better to start than children? Think of it as a stepping stone, a practice run.

“Listen up, little ones,” Absinth began, her voice carrying excitement as she met each of their eyes. “Today, I'm going to tell you about a pack unlike any other – the Syndicate.” As the monochromatic woman spoke, her emerald eyes sparkled with the thrill of adventure, her words meant to weave a tale of ambition.

Absinth's grin widened as she leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. “Do you know what strength is, my young ones?” A pause, her smile growing wider as her silver-tongue wove her hook to keep their interest.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you not read the company policy? Mount Volkan 10:11 PM, 04-14-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024