size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-15-2024, 10:26 AM
The feline is crippled as her brother expertly takes out a back leg before rushing in to break its back. Haydée is there, rushing in to strike away the fat paws that attempt to hit Alex and growls fill the air around her as she dodges, bats, and bites at the dying animal, knowing long before it does that the beast will not leave here today.

Yet, the concept of its impending doom only makes the predator fight all the harder because, deep down, that instinct to survive and live overrides the fact that it cannot move its back legs. Emerald eyes dart back to where Alexander is, their green gazes meeting as she silently lets him know that the time has come.

The thrashing of the injured lion is slowing and its grunts of pains are increasing so Haydée moves forward, using her body weight to pin down the flailing front limps and allow Alex the opening he needs to go for its throat. For a heart-stopping moment, she is within range of its jaws but the young Leader has absolute confidence that her sibling will be there to clamp down on its throat before it can get a chance to hurt her.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I Said I Was Fine, I'd Be A-Lion Wraith's Woods 09:55 PM, 02-12-2024 12:03 AM, 06-30-2024