An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-15-2024, 03:45 PM
Absinth prepared for her next lesson, she couldn't resist a smirk aimed at her attentive audience. “The boy and his family lived, and walked away without an ounce of bloodshed. Doesn’t that make for a happy ending?” She began, her voice full of amusement. “As I’ve said. Strength isn't just physical. No matter how strong you think you are, there's always a vulnerability, a weakness that can bring even the mightiest down to their knees.”

Her gaze shifted to the sky, where her ravens circled above, adding an ominous air to her words. “When faced with challenges, do you see yourselves as helpless as the boy who led his family to ruin? What choices would you have made? What could you have done better? Absinth paused, her charcoal tail tapping against the ground as she awaited their responses, her expression expectant, almost challenging.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen Close, Little Ones Mount Volkan 03:45 PM, 04-15-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024