size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Aislyn

ScarredSnake EyesCritical Fail!
04-15-2024, 05:32 PM

Nimue watched with interest as Absinth honed in on Cadaver, granting him both guidance and wisdom. And although the words were targeted at him more than her, Nimue listened with keen interest, trying to apply her teachings to situations she’d already encountered. She was right, sometimes you didn’t intend to be a pawn, but you were one; Nimue knew that well, being a product of war. She liked Absinth’s wording; how she referred to it as a game, and how you played, determines the outcome. Nodding her head, she continues to lean forward in her seat, noticeably interested.

Learn this world for its cruelties and harsh realities; Nimue had done that, ten-fold. She’d grown accustomed to it, learned to live in it, but she didn’t know how to thrive in it, like Absinth taught. She needed to find her place in it; she already knew she’d err on the side of using her tooth and claw, over speculation and mind games. That’s how she would control her fate; she’d become strong enough to battle any foe, no matter how formidable they were.

But she needed to heed Absinth’s words; temper her fire with wisdom and skill. Jumping straight into a fight hadn’t helped her yet; she’s lost all but one so far. She needed the skill, and she believed with this guidance, she might achieve it.

Absinth turned his attention to her, commenting on her statement, and Nimue nodded her head. “I want to protect myself, and be confident in my fighting style." She’d say, puffing her little chest out. She was tiny, had no family, no friends. All she had was Chimera and his group, but she didn’t fit in too well. The least she could do, was be capable of protecting herself against any enemy.  

"Speech"

Caution: Nimue is unpredictable, ornery, & loves to fight!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen Close, Little Ones Mount Volkan 03:45 PM, 04-15-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024