An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-15-2024, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2024, 06:37 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)
She rather liked that girl. She was straightforward, and those eyes... a rough life. She gave the girl a grin, nodding in approval. Absinth concluded her lesson with a final sweep of her gaze over the attentive group, her expression mischievous. “Shape your path. Let no one, nothing, stand in your way. If all else fails, you would have lived the way you wanted, and died the way you lived. Don’t fear death, fear meeting the reaper and not being able to meet his eyes with confidence.” She emphasized, emeralds glittering with said confidence. The woman stood, and began to circle the little group, a raven coming down to land on her shoulder and peer at the children as well. “Strength, cunning, tenacity, or resilience – find your path and walk it with conviction.

She paused, allowing her words to linger in the air before continuing. “Play the game. Be vigilant, stay adaptable. Learn. Be relentless. How do you think I survived? Now I thrive~ To each she gave a long look, as though she could see within their very souls, and appreciate them that way. Then, she saw herself out. Perhaps one of the little ones would follow her for more insight.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen Close, Little Ones Mount Volkan 03:45 PM, 04-15-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024