size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
04-15-2024, 10:44 PM
melisande

she lurked in the thickets, after being led here by the scent of Haydee. although the air was tight as she approached, listening for the sake of curiosity. there had been an intruder-, and it made her hackles rise as discomfort settled in her belly. "who would come like this?," she pondered silently. as moments passed, their conversation grew tense & filled with details she knew nothing about. something happened before her joining..- and soon, many had gathered around the scene. the wrong doer was named 'Gilgamesh'- a name she'd keepsake for now in remembrance of the disrespect he spat at Haydee's lair.
& when the time of conversation seemed to end, Melisande emerged to join near her loyal pack mates. she looked at Haydee with a firm glare before turning to face the enemy before them, intending to heal any of their members had any fight began. perhaps, this intruder forgot the many friends Haydee had, & underestimated just how many would fight for her.

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024