gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-16-2024, 05:16 AM

Gilgamesh speaks, and Bellamy feels herself deflated further. “I am well aware of the harm I’ve caused,” Bellamy rumbles. “And to believe that I feel it is okay to harm a child is ignorant in and of itself. You have no idea what happened that night, nor did you appear to see how that same affect held me when we returned.” The woman shifted. “I am damaged, Gilgamesh, and I truly wish I hadn’t been in a state where I had been able to harm your daughter. But whether a child or adult, a raid puts me in that state no matter who we are facing. It is the environment… and much as I wish I could right that wrong. But though I’m attempting to apologize, attempting to make my offer to make things right should your child wish for it, you keep throwing it back at my face.” Not to mention the fact he was pissing off members of Ethne who found they could not wait any longer.

“Ethne never would have been okay just rolling over and letting ANY pack take from us, and yet you act like us returning to take our chickens was a sin against the Divine themselves. You act as if Haydee must be responsible for everything, and yet you do not admit your own faults in this. I was willing to leave with you, unarmed, and have this finished, but no, you want to continue to drag my daughter through the mud.” Bellamy sighed. “But to answer your question, yes, I am the problem. And I know that I am damaged, and that my mind in raids is not sound. It’s why I was the first to approach, to try and set things right, but you are so focused on my daughter you ignore that attempt! I understand you don’t want me near your daughter, but what is one unarmed wolf going to be able to do before a pack seeking judgment?” Frustration lingers in Bellamy’s eyes.

My daughter has nothing to apologize for.” Bellamy added firmly. “I am truly sorry for what has occurred to yours, but I can not do anything for you if you continue to ignore my attempts.” She sighed again. “And my point out about Ignis was not to poke at you, I’m well aware you have nothing to do with him and his actions… but like you have nothing to do with his Haydee has nothing to do with the actions I’ve caused. If you refuse to allow me the ability to apologize, to make things right on my end, there is nothing more I can do. But my daughter will not apologize for what would have been done to any pack that came against us. And you’re wrong - to test the strength of your fighters can be done knowledgeable of a raid or not.” Bellamy scoffed.

“...and by coming in the dead of night you hardly painted the picture of honesty. Still, should you choose to accept my attempts at an apology, you can call for me in a land outside of Ethne, because it seems our pack is through with you turning everything against my daughter like she is the only one who has ever done any wrong.” Bellamy turned away, the trouble in her gaze seen for just a moment before she did so. “I can ask them to stay back no longer.” She would not intervene with the pack’s attempts to get the man to leave.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024