size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Student
04-16-2024, 05:04 PM
The lesson that the fiery-hued man gave was informative and Ezekiel does his best to be quiet and take it all in. Yes, they would raid and fight together so that, when the Syndicate became a pack, they would all know what it meant to work together toward a common goal. Eyes sweep over the gathered wolves, noting the ones who decline to share their strengths as their red teacher had instructed them to.

As Aresenn continues to speak, Zeke allows his duel-toned gaze to roam over the other wolves, silently taking notes as he assesses and files away the strengths of each member that he can find. Then, something unexpected happens, the announcement of a little mock raid which, in and of itself isn’t a surprise but the fact that he is being made a ‘team captain’ is.

Duel-toned eyes track over to the wolves that have been assigned to his group and, as they separate to form strategies, Ezekiel allows them gather around him before moving them off to the side. Eyes turn to him and he looks to his sister, a warm, devious smile tugging his lips as he finally drawls out, “Ely, why don’t you take Absinth? I think you two could have some fun.” A wink is tossed at her before he turns his attention back to the group.

Tones hushed and low, Ezekiel reveals the plan that he has quickly formulated, “Everyone will probably try to break up into one and one matches but we will attack in pairs. Ely, you and me will go after Absinth and who else wishes to join her. Aurelia, Aresenn, I want you two to focus on Rhazien and whoever else comes to back him up. Sol and Khonsu, Aurelia, I want you to focus on Kaino. Read your partner and help them where needed. We win or lose this together.”

That was the whole point of this training exercise, right? Raiding is meant to be a team sport and what better way to learn each other’s strengths and weakness then by partnering them up. Brows lift in silent question as Zeke waits to hear what the group thinks.

"Ezekiel Saxe"

Ezekiel is considered a mature character. All warnings apply to his threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Take a Bite and Let it Linger The Polar Sound 05:27 PM, 01-06-2024 08:56 AM, 05-08-2024