size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-16-2024, 05:55 PM

He breathed hard as he lay slumped on the ground, trying to catch his breath after that ambush. He didn't move nor protest as Rivin came to stand protectively over him, keeping an eye on the snake to make sure it didn't come back for a second round. "Ugh..." Everything hurt so bad! He was struggling to catch his breath after being wrapped up so tightly. He swore he was going to lose consciousness, but he did his best to keep himself steady as best he could...he didn't want to know what would happen if he passed out...

“Fucking hell… Anything feel broken? We should get out of here before it decides it wants more.” He slowly nodded, "Yeah...let's get the hell out of here..." He slowly rose to his feet, his legs wobbly as he faltered a couple of times, shaky limbs threatening to let him fall. For the first time in...well...ever probably, he leaned against Rivin for some stability as he tried to regain his bearings. "I've never...seen a snake that goddamn big before..." Hell, he didn't even know snakes that big existed! He would let her lead the way to safety seeing as how he could barely focus.

"Speech"

Diablo has three Doberman companions named Roscoe, DeSoto, & Cujo. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise mentioned!
Diablo is a rated M character! He is unpredictable and may become violent with or without cause. Consider this your warning!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 01:06 AM, 04-07-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024
2. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun IC Archives 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024
3. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024 10:08 AM, 03-31-2024