gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-16-2024, 09:40 PM

Once the pair of Saxe ladies were warm enough to move, Kaino settled the bison fur cloak around her sisters shoulders and led them both towards the Sound. During the journey, Kai filled Riot in on everything that had happened with the Saxe crew up to date, including the daring and clever maneuvering that landed them a pack without a single drop of blood being shed. "You don't have to tell me. I know that I'm clever and pretty and probably the coolest wolf you know." she teased her sister, a big smirk on her pale maw.

The terrain gave way to trees that blocked the icy winds; a very welcome respite from the frigid onslaught that they'd been subject to prior. Now that they were within the territory, Kaino called out for Sephiran. Riot was family. HER family. Full blooded, true and true family. Not to say that the others weren't family, but full blooded sisters just hit kind of different. There were a few within the pack that she would have to watch out for. Or, rather... they would have to watch out for her.

"Kaino Saxe"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Surprise, Surprii-iiise... The Polar Sound 09:40 PM, 04-16-2024 01:27 PM, 05-12-2024