Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-17-2024, 12:34 AM

Modesty blinked at Gilgamesh's suggestion. She supposed it did make sense to send the birds out, didn't it? She gave a nod, "Moo can go too, they'll cover more ground together..." as for where they could have gone, Ashen had no shortage of allies. "Were it Venom I would say Armada, but I can't see Uncle Chi stomaching assistance from Sirius any better than you might. The Hallows is closest, but I'm sure they had other allies too. He'd want to go somewhere his family felt welcome, and I'm not sure how they would fit with the lofty rules of castletown," She allowed a smirk to pull at her lips, recalling Gilgamesh's nickname for the pack. "I'm sure they'll surface soon, or someone will know what has happened and we'll hear about it." They had plenty of personable scouts that stumbled across the strangest information.

The trees here really were something else though, and the steep-sloped sides of the ravine weren't exactly the easiest to traverse if you weren't paying attention. There was an almost open path between the trees, and having seen Deluge and Dreads treehouse in person, she could almost overlay the design over what was before them now. "There's grazing land nearby here no?" Her eyes twinkled with inspiration. "How do you feel about taking to the trees?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All the years and no one heard Cryer's Ravine 01:46 AM, 04-07-2024 07:18 AM, 05-07-2024