An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
04-17-2024, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2024, 05:04 AM by Aurelia. Edited 3 times in total.)
Aurelia approached the edge of the territory marker, a breath away from what lay beyond. A leather satchel draped over her shoulder with the intention of not coming back until it was filled with any kind of late autumn scavengings she could recover. Thin tendrils of dawn-light snuck through the evergreen branches that roofed this part of the valley. The soft illumination danced on her fur, catching the icy blues and silvers that speckled her pelt. She tilted her head back, scenting the the crisp morning air as she caught the breeze in her face. The scent of pine was sharp and refreshing. It mingled with the musty decay of fallen leaves and over ripe berries, a sign of autumn's inevitable surrender.

Eager to begin, she bristled with a sense of unspoken determination. Her nails scraped against the gritty soil as she tested her footing intending to ascend the valley slope. She scaled the valley with swift agility, her lean muscles rippling underneath her shimmering pelt as she navigated through the terrain. Her gaze remained fixed ahead, ignoring the cool dew-soaked ferns brushing against her fur or the occasional rustle of small critters in the undergrowth. Time was a nuisance she couldn't afford to indulge.

"Sephiran Saxe" & "Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Do What I Want The Polar Sound 03:35 AM, 04-17-2024 02:42 AM, 06-12-2024