size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-17-2024, 09:42 AM

The thing that Tenshi doesn't want to admit allowed is that she's ready. She has already lived a lifetime of tragedy, love, and everything in between. Of course, she doesn't want to leave her babies. Those tender hearts, so young, so fragile, they need their mother for guidance. But what was she to do? She could hardly stand, hardly breathe, everything ached and hurt, and was so unbearably tight.

Her eyelids fluttered as his lips press against her temple. A sip of tea here and there helps to soothe her throat, but it doesn't get any better. No matter what bundle of herbs or combinations of medicines she's attempted, none of it has worked. Even a stop at the hot springs on the way home hadn't done much other than bring her a brief amount of joy for one last happy moment alone with Vidarr.

But now? She can barely eat, barely keep anything down. Everything is cold and with winter fast approaching, she is terrified. "I love you too," Tenshi finally murmurs, as loud as she can manage before the words begin to scrape her throat. "We need to make preparations," she whispers, eyes straining to look over at Vidarr, tears welling at the corners.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Sorry, My Love Fenrir's Maw 10:00 AM, 04-05-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024