gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-17-2024, 10:01 AM

Standing beneath the bright moonlight, the darker parts of her body were almost hidden. The parts of body painted white were lit by the moon's glow that was larger than she had ever seen. Honestly, it was almost hard to see anything else around her. Even the older boy that she approached was shadowed by the large moon as his coat was darker than hers, flecked only by the flickering embers of a fire. How was she to fight in such conditions? He was indeed older, larger, and probably more experienced than she was which was fine when she thought about it, but the terrain was difficult. Crude materials stuck out from the ground and presented a hazard that she would have to be aware of - just as much as she was to be aware of him too.

His questions drags her piercing blue gaze up to his face. A slight tilt of her head as she considers what he says. "I suppose I do not. I don't have much preference for time of day or night," Lumine responds, not quite understanding the weight of what he was asking. She answered honestly which was about par for a pup her age. His next words though have her sliding into a defensive stature, fur puffing up to help her appear larger. Having brothers truly did help keep her on her toes. "I would expect no less," the pup replies as she further readies herself for whatever he has planned for their fight.

Focused on watching his every move, Lumine's eyes train on his face, fully expecting him to try and scruff her like her parents had when they helped train her or she wasn't following rules. But instead of teeth, she is met with a paw to her leg that forces her to stumble backward and let out a cry of surprise. Frustrated to have been taken by surprise like that, Lumine lets out a growl and shifts her weight to rebalance and ready for her counter. Before she can, his midnight form is suddenly hovering over her, nearly blocking out all the light the moon washes over the ground. As he grabs ahold of her scruff, lifting her from the ground, she begins to twist and writhe, going absolutely haywire in an attempt to scratch him anywhere she can.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

wc: 389
total: 1504/1500

Lumine vs Flare for Dominance
Round 1/1
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Death begets death Veteran's Plateau 11:33 PM, 04-07-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024