gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-17-2024, 10:12 AM

There is something odd about the boy that she can't put a paw on. It wasn't that she had never seen different appearing wolves before - that much she was used to by now. Maybe it was the way his eyes and expression flickered back and forth, unsure of how to feel. She notices how he tries to show empathy, a softening glance of his face before it hardens again, uncertainty and confusion clouding judgment. His encroaching form forces a shiver down her spine, his stilted words making her belly twist and ache. The palpable tension between them is forcing a more than animalistic feeling in her that she's never felt before.

Because even though he softens, he is still in her space. Far too close for her liking as she pushes hardest against the tree behind her. "You d-don't?" Lumine whispers, both to his statement of not harming her and unsure why he's here. It worries her more. Was something wrong with him? Was he lost? Had he hit his head on something? Did it make him more dangerous? More unpredictable?

She can barely breathe. There's no space left between and she feels like an animal backed into a corner. The need to escape, that innate urge in her to force it when there felt to be no other options. If she didn't get out of here now... she might not ever make it out. Unable to force the fight or flight out of her system, the fear far too heightened in her now, Lumine strikes out. Her face snakes forward toward his, teeth gnashing and snapping wildly, not quite sure she actually wants to hit him, but she needs to get him to back off.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Lumine vs Redrum for Minor Maim (muzzle scarring)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Candy Cane Claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Santa Coat
Companion 1: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Companion 2: Mini Reindeer, Male - battle
Mutation 1: Enhanced Eyesight - Perception
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Beginner Navigator

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024