size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-17-2024, 11:27 AM

Elysia let out a genuine laugh at Absinth’s words. It was true most saxe were blunt and to the point they didn’t beat around the bush. But Elysia knew it was better to use sweet words to catch more flies. In fact not many knew that if she wanted to she could spin a spiders web to enthrall others. She didn’t feel the need to use it on her family. So she didn’t. She’d used it once since coming to these lands, and it was on scald.

She didn’t even need to use it on her brother. He had just fallen for her on his own. Though occasionally she used to to ensure he still wanted her…

”My sweet Absinth. You have no clue want my words are capable of. Most dont” she purred before meeting Absinth’s gaze with twinkling look of mischief. ”So maybe we do, who knows” she teased back.

Ely watched Absinth move and stood up, stretching out her muscles as Absinth’s words dance through the air. A reminder that absi was different than herself. Ely was raised to know marriage was her foothold in life. That she needed it to secure a spot within her family, eventually. But absi’s words reminded her that the monochromatic woman was more free than she realized. ”Marriage is what I was raised to think about” marriage and well, fighting. Her mothers greatest lessons to her daughters.

”More like testing the waters should I ever decide to pop the question. After all, you’re far too amazing to be stuck to a man” she teased. As she made her way to Absinth’s side, sending her a playful wink. Before motioning an offer to head back home.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024