size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-17-2024, 02:07 PM

Avacyn turned her attention toward her pink-marked acquaintance as Deluge offered the possibility talking to her father about them coming around for a "visit." It was easy to read between the lines and know that she meant to bring the Raiders around to do what they did best. She chuckled at the addition of a barrel of booze as the prize for the winning side and she hummed with thought at the idea. She and Saracyn had already discussed the possibility of planning a practice raid with one of their allies, but she supposed that it would be silly to turn down the option of having someone so willing to fill that role come to their doorstep. "If you and your father are so inclined..." she finally replied with a small smirk. "One condition–give me a bit of time since we'll have so many new borns running around for the next season or two. Winter or Spring, your choice. Then I'll throw in a dinner for the winning side as well." Since they resided much further north than the Raiders perhaps their familiarity with the cold would give them some sort of advantage, but only time would tell if they decided to visit sooner rather than later. She grinned and added, "I'll be looking forward to seeing you," before she turned to head back to Elysium. She'd have to give Saracyn a heads up so he could begin putting the pressure on their fighters–though perhaps she'd keep the why as a surprise for everyone else.

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bin chicken you out Ibis Islands 08:44 PM, 02-03-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024