Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
04-17-2024, 06:01 PM

Those blood-red eyes of his remained observant. Ears easily picked up any sound that made itself known to him. One of them recently maimed by Sephiran now displaying a rip on the right side. With Rizi gone, it only left him and Cierzo for the time being. It was now that he decided to really take her in. A paw easily held the leash in place as Cifa tightened it. There would be no escaping and even if she tried, there wouldn't be anywhere far to go before the Saxe family heard his howl. The hunt would be on. However, the punishment is worse. He could feel the anticipation off her body. It leaked from pores like steam. Filling his nostrils with a predatorial warmth that caused a low growl to vibrate his throat.

"You are to follow everything I say. Escaping isn't an option. Unless you wish to meet your death quite early." His large frame stretched. Toes spreading with claws gripping the stone floor. They'd been walking for quite a while and after the fight with his brother, he surely needed it. The healing of his right eye, though now decored with four claw marks was still fresh. He knew it would come the moment the meeting was over. This was something his brother could not just dismiss for days or weeks to come. So, it felt odd being able to relax the taunt muscles beneath an ocean of smoky black. "Master or Sir is what you will call me. Depending on how well of a pet you are, you may have some freedom. However, I will create something to show that you are mine."

Cifarelli stalked towards his new capture. His nose pressed into the curvature of her throat. Sliding a path to where her cheek met her ear. Inhaling the scent which now belonged to him. Perhaps it was too early. Or, maybe he did not care. Either way, the heaviness between his legs did not go ignored. Despite the mild pain he was in, it did not stop him from positioning himself above her. Using his chest to push her down. Teeth grazing sensually along the back of her neck and spine.
"Speech"

Quote:Adding and editing in the events of the thread between Seph and Cifa. Since it took place after the meeting.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Establishment The Polar Sound 04:00 PM, 03-29-2024 01:27 PM, 06-20-2024