Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-17-2024, 07:39 PM

Gil listens to Modesty and nods in agreement. "They'll definitely be able to search far faster than we ever could," he muses as he paws at a patch of dirt that appeared to be recently overturned. Her next comment forces a chuckle out of him, a slight shake of his head. "The Warlord needs more help than he could ever give out," the words spill from his lips faster than he can register he's said them, but he won't take them back. His distaste for Sirius is obvious. "I don't know much of Elysium, but they might have connections," Gil adds wondering if Deluge would have more insight. The girl did seem to favor lurking around their lands more than he felt was comfortable.

Continuing to wander down the ravine, Gil enjoys the companionable silence with Modesty. It feels like old times for a moment. Just the two of them, nowhere to go, nowhere to be, just being together. He nearly feels a weight lifted from his chest. Almost missing her first question, his head lifts as he registers her second question. A knowing smile crosses his lips as he steps toward Modesty. "You'll have to teach me how to climb and maybe not fall out and onto someone?" Gil teases knowing that Modesty would know what he meant.

Speech

coded by NachoMumma

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. All the years and no one heard Cryer's Ravine 01:46 AM, 04-07-2024 07:18 AM, 05-07-2024