Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-17-2024, 07:46 PM

Even if he wasn't the best wolf out there, he still tried. Being a decent father had probably been the only good thing he'd ever wanted in his life. Jack wasn't his blood child either and yet, here he was, hoping the best for the boy. Was it so bad? For him to want to be there for the kid even during his darkest times? Because he can see it in Jack's eyes. He can see that same determination that he had when he was younger. One day, Jack would be something great, someone worth talking about, but for now? The boy still had so much growing to do.

"I look forward to it," Gil gives him a grin before leaning over to bump his shoulder against Jack's. As he leans back over, he lets out a sigh and glances around. "You'd think by now, we would have booze stashed in every corner," he lets out a quiet chuckle as he rises to his paws and takes a few steps away. Shaking out his fur, he glances back at Jack one more time. "Don't ever give up, okay kid?" Gil says, one last smile before he turns and walks down the beach.

- exit Gil -

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Identify As The Problem Daager Isle 12:58 AM, 01-29-2024 01:00 PM, 04-22-2024