Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-17-2024, 08:16 PM

Fortunately for Modesty, Gil is full of surprises. Leave the islands? Only for her. Simp much, dude? Eh, he doesn't care. He needs to right is wrong and this was the way to do it. Say yes to all of her whims and fancies until he's back on her good side. It was a fool proof plan, right? RIGHT? Fuck it, he would work with what he's got.

Her mentioning Heidinn makes his curious though. His eyes light a bit, narrowing slightly. When had she gone over there and spoken to the shadowed King? No, he wouldn't stir the pot. Instead, he nods, agreeing to her offering of a barrel of their finest slog. Looking back down to her sand map that she draws lines across, he watches and hums under his breath. Elysium? Was Manea no longer their Matriarch? Interesting to find out as well, but unsurprising. Change was inevitable. "Probably no hurry with them. They seem rather reclusive," Gil mutters, completely ignoring her comment about the Armada. Who the fuck wanted anything to do with that useless pack anyway?

But she brings it back up and he gives his head a light shake. "You do enjoy tempting me, don't you?" Gil teases back, sticking his tongue out in her direction until she's sighing. Were his suggestions not good enough so far? A brow raises, he studies her carefully. "The west? Toward Insomnia?" No, Ashen. Ah, still unsurprised. Ashen would always be home for Modesty that much he knew. The pack would always hold a soft spot in the woman's wretched heart.

"Hm, if your uncle wouldn't mind," Gil says carefully, thinking it over, not considering it a bad idea. As they circle back around to the idea of sieging Avalon, Gil's smile brightens. "Corbie is pleasant 'nough, but I get the feelin' she's a tad weak. Don't think it would be too hard to knock on her door, but then again, going west might be ideal," he looks back down at her map and considers their locations. Would the west be better than a central location?

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The hallway is a bitch Daager Isle 11:04 PM, 03-09-2024 08:07 PM, 04-19-2024