gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-17-2024, 08:59 PM
The thing about Calliope is that she's young. Truthfully, this is really the first time she's had someone so... exuberant beneath her and she's not quite sure how to handle it. Don't get her wrong though. She's had her share of interesting and enticing moments, but someone's life in her paw? This close to blood spilling on the beach until he did draw his last breath? Man, that's fucking exhilarating.

Even as he drones on and on, seemingly unending, she just stares at him. Her eyes go somewhat blank, paralyzed by the idea that she could hold that sort of power. What kind of life could she truly lead knowing she was capable of slicing throats and hacking limbs off? In response, her stomach curls, clenching tightly and her throat seizes as she suddenly and roughly stamps her paw back onto the sand beside his face.

Oh, fuck. No, no. Don't do that. A word doesn't come out, but she's removing herself from over top of the boy and turning herself away. Violently, her throat attempts to hurl something, anything, up and out of her stomach. Seconds pass as she refuses to allow it to happen. Nope, never, not happening. Hold yourself together you fucking child. Calliope's brain snaps and she suddenly stands tall, turning back to grin at him.

"Apparently my stomach decided to take pity on your poor soul," she tsks and lifts her paw to wave it about, dismissing the fact that she could have hurled all over his face, but instead did actually take pity on him. "Anyway," was she always this good at dismissing things? "You can call me Cal and you're far more interesting than any other dipshit I've met so far," her grin grows as she takes a step back toward him.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. finders keepers Obsidian Beach 08:28 AM, 02-06-2024 10:52 PM, 06-13-2024