Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-18-2024, 11:57 AM
They appeared from the woodwork like rats. One after the other though had they not been told to stay back? As far as Gil was concerned, there had been no call for reinforcements. Was Haydee truly such a poor leader that her followers held no respect for her or her wishes? And he ignores the words they say because they hold no value to him. Who were they to him other than peasants scrounging for glory they so desperately wished to have?

Unimpressed by their show, Gil’s stare stays leveled on Haydee. Waiting patiently for their valiant leader to show some sort of worth that she probably hoped to have. But what comes next is so disappointing that it causes his lips to curl. Was she really going to tuck her tail and run? After all of this? After everything she and her pack caused? Oh, that was funny.

So hilarious in fact that Gil lets out a harrowing cackle. His muzzle tilted up, belly flexing in and out as he nearly wheezes. “Oh, little girl, you won’t escape that easy,” the deepened growl slips easily out after his words like venom slipping from a snake’s fangs. In the next moment, Gil is lunging forward. Easily covering the ground that separates himself from Ethne’s young and inexperienced leader. It didn’t matter if it was one against one or one against the entire pack, Gil had come for her and only her.

As feet turn to inches, his paws digging into the soft, he prepares for his next move. His ears fold back as his head snake forward. Jaw opening wide, elongated fangs folding down as he aims to grab ahold of Haydee’s back area. Their size difference is significant so he has to aim farther down than expected. Nonetheless, he aims to grab ahold of her so he can drag her away.

OOC. I have given Dragon permission to have Saga PP Gil. Please DO NOT post until AFTER Dragon has posted Saga.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024