Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-18-2024, 01:29 PM
Gil should have remembered the polar bear. It’s not like the ursine was tiny or anything. She clearly had been standing there long enough to understand the situation and close enough to do something if he decided to cross a line.

Which apparently for the bear, attempting to grab ahold of Haydee was the straw that broke her back. His teeth snap together over open air, tongue bleeding as his eyes clamp shut out of pure instinct. Her brute force and massive figure slammed into his side, sending him up into the air, body twisting and contorting to try and retaliate.

Unfortunately, there would hardly be a chance. Her thick foreleg connects with his ribs, the force breaking at least three of them. His breath is lost as he sails a few fee through the air. Barely missing a tree or whoever else was standing nearby, it would be difficult to not hear the sickening thump his head makes as it connects with a rock that had been obscured by the slightly taller grass.

Blacking out for a few seconds, Gilgamesh lay on the ground, blood coating his lips. A hoarse cough wakes him as pain radiates through his being. Everything is a blur, his vision shakes, he can’t quite make out his surroundings. Faint, uncomfortable, and clearly having his shit rocked by a polar bear, he was ready to pass back out. Before he does, he lifts his chin, looking to… well, he’s not sure because he still can’t quite see, but he doesn’t care.

Tell her I love her,” Gil whispers before resting his cheek back against the rock that will unfortunately bring him more issues than he realizes at the moment. Inhaling a ragged breath, he tries to remain conscious for the sake of staying alive, but moving by himself was no longer probable.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024