size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
04-18-2024, 03:53 PM

Flurry still wasn't really used to winning. She danced a few steps back, expecting retaliation. But none would come. Not from the red man at least. Luckily for Stairs Flurry was more baffled than alert and didn't notice the smaller woman's approach. At least until she called out. Turning confused gaze upon the charging form it still took a moment for everything to register. But once it did Flurry couldn't help but grin.

But it still came too late, Flurry hissed in pain as she felt teeth nipping at her soft underbelly. She let her limbs fold, hoping to fall quickly enough to pin the smaller woman under her weight. It wasn't quite sitting on her but if she was successful it'd be somehow the second time Flurry trapped an opponent under herself. At least this time it wasn't her sister.

"Damn well he's one lucky bastard. Under other circumstances I'd be more than happy to let you beat me up." Flurry was, if nothing else, a shameless flirt and older or not, the little wolf-dog was cute okay?

Flurry vs Satira for dominance (raid)
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Novice Intellectual & Expert Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the way we stalk, the way we kiss Sunset Falls 04:35 PM, 04-05-2024 07:19 AM, 05-07-2024