Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
04-18-2024, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 09:05 PM by Vadim. Edited 2 times in total.)
v          a          d          I          m

mmmhh... it smelt delightful. gardenia & crips blueberries; it took him, like a puppet with strings, dragging him close as he followed her clean aroma. Vadim stalked her for no good reason, lurking behind her for some time now. and when all was vast & lonesome, he came to announce his presence aloud. notifying her of her fate as he pressed towards her, his blue eyes glued to her form that was seen jumping. something startled her.. and it wasn't him. "I'm jealous.." a villainous chuckle left his obsidian maw as his raspy, deep voice collided between them, taking hold of their space all in one sum.
he pauses just behind her, standing tall above her with a glare that squeezed her alive. testing, imprinting and feeding off her body. "How old are you..? pas un bébé j'espère(Not a baby I hope)." his question was brazen but his face held no such expression. in fact, he was rather calm with an unwavering lascivious stare. his voice as melodic and masculine, his first language intertwining before her. "Where you goin'?," he casually intruded, stepping forward once with a cavernous grin, intending to impose her. Vadim's indigo eyes glinting a disturbing affection for her.. one he was dying to express. hungry in all the worst ways.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by skelle
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Startling The Bifröst 08:15 PM, 04-16-2024 08:31 PM, 06-18-2024