An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
04-18-2024, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 09:05 PM by Syanna. Edited 1 time in total.)

Barely back to the Hallows with time to unpack and already she was being put to work. Syanna wouldn't have had it any other way. She did truly miss this—the feeling of belonging, of having a foundation and a purpose to put her talents to good use. While Gwynevere had stepped out for some reason, she had been more than willing to step up to the plate to help treat the little Raider girl. Funny how life worked out like that... Syanna could remember a time they were imprisoning the pirate attackers, and now they were helping the descendants of that original pack. The thought brought a soft chuckle of irony from the vulpine-colored femme as she moved with practiced grace around the infirmary, pulling out swaths of gauze and cloth, setting a basin of cool, clean water and a sponge beside a bed, retrieving tinctures and medicines to begin treating their patient as soon as she arrived. The Adravendi woman was fully back in her element.

The sounds of many paws coming down the hallways alerted Syanna that her prep time was up, and not a moment later, Artorias was entering with a group of wolves. Syanna immediately directed them over to the prepared cot while she followed over, waiting until they had gotten the pale girl comfortable before stepping up to the bed to begin her triage. "Your sister's busy, Art, so I'll be handling this one," she informed the Aegis when he looked around the infirmary, no doubt searching for their Chief Physician. Syanna placed her paws on the edge of the bed and gave Siduri a sweet smile while she examined the bruised and beaten girl. "Hiya, sweetie. My name's Syanna. I'm gonna make you feel better today, okay? What's your name?" Then, looking between her patient and the galactic-coated woman who she assumed must be the girl's mother, she began her series of questions, "So how did this all happen? Tell me what's feeling bad, what hurts, what doesn't feel right."

"Syanna Alluráin"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. On a scale of 1 to stepping on a lego The Starlit Plains 09:49 PM, 03-29-2024 02:57 PM, 05-20-2024