gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-18-2024, 10:30 PM

The girl shook her hind foot at the water to cast off the seawater that clung to it from her stumble. A dark ear swiveled around to catch a deep rasping voice carried over the gentle waves to her. Not having heard his exact words she gracefully turned toward him with a welcoming smile. Only for it to falter as her violet gaze crawls over his massive ebony pelt seeking his own.

He asked a startling question, how old was she? Ah! Her mother tongue! She didn't know others knew her language so far from home! She smirked naively and tossed her delicate head. "Je ne suis pas un enfant, monsieur!(I am no child, sir!) I will be two come spring!" She danced a step back, not quite sure why he had come so close. To consider her still a pup! How audacious!

He encroached into the space she had left with a hungry step, and she just couldn't figure out why he would be so intent on being so close to her. Not many were eager to spend much time with her.

He asked for her destination, "Ach, Je ne sais pas, vraiment (I don't really know), I am jus' wandering I suppose." She lifted her slender shoulders in a graceful shrug. She turned in a sweeping dance-like motion, unaware of its potential effects, "Zis way perhaps?" He was quite handsome, that broad chest and the way he towered over her gave her a giddy feeling fluttering in her chest.

She never had anyone warn her about such solicitations from looks such as his.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Startling The Bifröst 08:15 PM, 04-16-2024 08:31 PM, 06-18-2024