ardent

As Leaves Fall so does Night

Grace

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2013, 06:39 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:1px solid #065212; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#065212">

Still looking out in the horizon, Grace was barely alert. Frost had formed on each barb of her fur. The petite woman shook herself, hoping to warm herself. When the unfamiliar spoke behind her, her heart sank and she spun her head around standing her frame up with it. How had this wolf sneak up on her? She didn't know if he was harmful or not, he spoke calmly and he had a foreign accent. A tall slender wolf stood before her. This man was white all over with brilliant aqua optics, and yet he had jet black down his legs and around his ears. His scent was definable different and he was looking for a man named Jet? Honestly, she had never heard such a name.

Hesitating before she spoke Grace laid her ears back a tad. This wolf was obviously in shape and could easily outrun her. Green looked into blue and the red canine tried to speak her softest. "Hello. Jet? Not that I'm aware of, no I haven't." Seeing the wolf just stand there, Grace sat on her rump and scratched one ear. "Haven't heard the name at all actually." She smiled slightly, looking the male over. "You aren't from her are you? If you don't mind me asking' ya." Grace twisted her head around to her frost covered body and shook once more, her thick coat rolling back and forth.

[SIZE=7]