An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-19-2024, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2024, 02:06 AM by Basilisk. Edited 3 times in total.)

A great many wolves joined this meeting, and he nudged Ignita and raised a brow at her you getting all this? It would definitely be on the quiz later. He was relying on her to keep all the relations straight. When Artorias greeted him, he nodded back and grinned at the blue wolf. “I could hardly ignore an invitation from my Grandfather’s favourite son in law.” He glanced around again, confirming the old wolf wasn’t there. Hmm. He had made it to the Hallows, right?

He listened with interest when everyone settled down, and Artorias gave introductions. Together, they made up the leaders of almost every pack in the lands. It was… impressive. It dawned on him then that Armada now stood as the oldest pack among them. His Grandfather had left behind quite a legacy.

He listened as Art spoke of intruders that kidnapped a child and forced out a pack. He startled just barely perceptively when Art gave them the name. The syndicate. He’d had some dealings with that pack already. In fact, his pack lay rather close to them. He hadn’t met the individual Art spoke of, but he listened to the blue wolf’s opinion and take on them carefully. It was clear that Art had been wronged by them, and considered them the enemy. The two he had met so far did not seem depraved and out for wonton violence - but perhaps their leader was cut from a different cloth. His underhanded means of taking a pack was unheard of, and indicated a lack of strength to do it by the usual means. They have declared themselves mortal enemies to all of the Ashen Empire and vowed violence against us. That means the Hallows, the Armada--” that was at odds with his talk with Aresenn. He ran over their conversation in his mind as Art continued to speak. Searching for some hidden meaning or threat.

When Art opened the table, Basilisk spoke. “I have met with two wolves who’s allegiance lie with the Syndicate, through not the Leader himself. What proof do you bring that they intend to bring destruction, rape, and murder? I don’t intend to belittle what you’ve told us so far, Artorias. I have a great deal of respect for you.” He said simply, but he wanted to arm himself with as much information as possible. It sounded to him as if Artorias intended to start a crusade against these wolves. It would not be easy to throw his lot in with the intention of wiping out a pack without very good reason.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ashes of an Empire Amron's Castle 03:59 PM, 04-09-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024