ardent

suspiciously shapped pillars

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-19-2024, 03:12 PM

Aaah she missed her tar pits! She sometimes wished she had never left them behind, but alas! They simply weren't as useful as she had hoped. They were good for collecting animal material to craft with, and maybe throwing shit into the tar, but other than that? There wasn't much to it but death and decay. Something that Medusa didn't mind a single bit, of course, but alas, she had to think of the pack as a whole! That didn't mean she still couldn't visit her old hunting grounds, and she wondered what she might find today!

She crept around the tar pits, avoiding the bubbling pools and picking up bits of bone and scraps of hide. Glancing over into one of the pools, she spotted the recently decaying body of another wolf, and in front of him was a deer. "Oopsie! Shoulda watched where you were going!" She exclaimed, followed by a low cackling. She bounded atop a crumbled pillar, looking around until she...spotted someone? Weird, she never saw anyone here! Jumping down from her perch, she bounded toward the pretty colored wolf. "Hey you! What are you starin' at?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: