An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-19-2024, 05:39 PM

Absinth met Elysia's cheeky grin with a sly smirk of her own, her eyes gleaming with excitement for the impending clash. As Elysia's playful words danced in the air, Absinth's own reply dripped with a mix of challenge and amusement.

”Sweet words won't dull the sting of defeat, my dear Elysia.” She retorted, her voice a smooth blend of confidence and anticipation. With a graceful sway of her body, she shifted into a stance, muscles tensing in readiness.

And once Elysia surged forward like a force of nature, closing the distance between them with remarkable speed — Absinth moved with a fluidity parked with a ripple of muscle under ivory fur. The monochromatic woman chose to meet her opponent head on. No bullshit, all fury and power. She aimed to collide their chests into each other, and in the same breath, Absinth would try to counter the snap at her face with an attempt to use her forearms to grab Ely, teeth snapping towards her opponents side scruff.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fruition of dominion The Polar Sound 02:13 PM, 03-21-2024 08:55 AM, 05-08-2024