ardent

would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal?

large prey hunt for land!

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-19-2024, 06:13 PM

Ghoul focuses on the task at hand. Everything outside of their hunt is a blur to him now. He entrusts the strangers to do their part or fail trying. The yearling he questions, but her skills had been proven to him previously so he doesn't think much on it. With the beasts stampeding around them, Ghoul does his best to shoulder check the larger ones that attempt to cut them off. He's not surprised that the adults are attempting to protect the smaller one, but it would prove fruitless.

He watches Marrow begin to cut off the smaller ox, the purple lad not far behind. Kicking up his heels, Ghoul takes the rear and keeps his head lower to the ground. His teeth snap out, clacking loudly, keeping the target on track, heading straight for where the feline is hiding in wait. As long they can get their prize right where she needed it, they would be having a nice, delicious meal in just a few minutes.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. would you believe me if i said google says they smell ethereal? Waterfall Peak 07:51 AM, 02-05-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024