size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
04-19-2024, 06:14 PM

She was in quite a temper these days, though she was doing her best to try and reign it in as best she could. The only true outlet she knew was fighting, and what better place to do that then at the battlefield or boneyard? It was known that Boreas' season was washed in Autumn, and while the Spring season in Auster was nice and all, she was wanting to see what the difference was. Would it be cooler during Boreas' season? Or maybe back home?

She'd find that answer as soon as she crossed and continued through the lands, noticing that even here, the sky was alight with color at night and it seemed to meet up with the lights in Auster, too. Strange. She had never seen such a thing before, and it was enthralling. Beautiful. She wondered how long it would be like this? If it would go away soon. She hoped not, she rather enjoyed the sight.

Finally making it to the battlefield, Saga lumbered through the desolate land in search of an opponent. However, it would seem that one would make its location and intent known, so she didn't have to search for long. Recognizing the howl as one in search of a spar, Saga made her way until she found what she found to be a very pretty, very exotic looking wolf. Sure, her own family was all manner of colorful and exotic too, this one just seemed to look even moreso. Instead of splashed with bright colors, she was a deep blue with leopard spots and pleasing gold markings that just complimented her look so well. Saga couldn't help but feel enthralled by her beauty, too. "I'm Saga, and I'm here looking to spar. Were you the one that called?"

Saga

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm not the one who needs a new attitude The Battlefield 12:59 AM, 04-19-2024 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024