size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-19-2024, 07:44 PM
[Image: I1Fzp3q.png]

The slender wolfdog sighed with relief as he sputtered and retched. It was the best sign. He tried to swipe away the stinking valerian and she grabbed it away for him with a deft swiftness, it had done its job, away with it now. She gave him a silent warm smile in return as she swiftly swapped out her supplies to work on staunching blood. The saltwater they swam through was a good enough wash to sanitize their wounds, so she grabbed some yarrow, arnica and yellow st Johns wort crushing them into a paste, and started on his poor ear. Nope, it was too far gone, there was already some tissue death. She'll deal with that differently in a moment.

She huffed and turned to Deluge with the unused paste. "Come here, Dove." She didn't wait for the taller woman to come closer or react to the affectionate name she used on the fly. Morwenna leaned back on her hind legs and gently tugged on the fur of Deluge's cheek to bring her wounded face just a smidge closer. She applied the paste to the wound assessing if the eye was damaged or not as the two massive dires spoke to each other. She made no additions to the conversation yet as she worked.

When the plaster was placed on Deluge she turned back to Dread with a worried grimace. She hoped that she wouldn't get her own ear ripped off with what she was about to do. Maybe she could soak it in the clove oil... Hm, no clove oil. If only she had some wolfsbane but it grew a little farther north. She had whole cloves but hadn't had a chance to make them into an oil yet, it'll have to do.
She crushed some willow bark and cloves together with a dash of seawater. She added some fresh broad plantain leaves and dandelion stems she plucked right where she was sitting.

"Now, Dear, I'm putting this on your ear. It'll sting at first but eventually, it should be fairly numb. Once it's settled in I'll stitch it up, Deluge you'll have to assist me then." She nodded to Deluge hoping she'd get the gist and hold him down when ready. She wasn't sure the clove oil would have been released or crushed enough to provide its powerful numbing action.

She added her own few cents to the conversation then as she shifted through her supplies on how best to remove the dying tissue cleanly, "Well hopefully when I'm done with you both you can still scare them away with your beautiful faces." She was more matter-of-fact than flirtatious about it. She nodded to Deluge to hold him down, the medicine should have started to sink into the flesh of his ear by now.

She grabbed her obsidian boline she made on Atlantis Island with a growly black gentleman who spoke Serbian to her. The inner edge of the crescent moon was razor sharp. If she was quick he'd barely feel a thing.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. burning versus drowning Dove Island Archipelago 02:22 AM, 04-17-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024