size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-19-2024, 11:41 PM
[Image: I1Fzp3q.png]

Morwenna listens to them talk, catching a phrase from Dread here and there, it was hard for her to grasp the totality of this incident. Brother?? Oh no, they went to raid his family members and this is how they greeted him? She thought most of those raids were meant to be lighthearted and more fun than anything, getting some supplies, not outright killing each other!

"Oh, I didn't say anything about keeping it from scarring, Dove!" She winked trying to keep up and play along. She had to be mentally quick with these two as well as swift! She was grateful Deluge knew how to keep things fairly light. With the way Dread was moaning, Morwenna was thinking she had more than just her work cut out for her. His poor heart had been broken. When that ear had been dealt with she'll be putting him on a regiment of bleeding heart tincture and St. Johnswort, hopefully, it'll support him enough to help him process the grief.

As soon as Deluge had him secure, the alcohol provided, she took her own swig to steady her nerves and shook off the acrid taste. She grabbed the crescent knife typically meant for herb gathering, tenderly held the ribbons of what was left of his ear and with one quick motion let the sharp glass glide through the flesh in a flash. She was able to save a bit of the base of the ear, enough to convey emotions and move slightly for sounds. The pain wouldn't be evident right away due to the sharpness of the obsidian glass. But it will hurt when she places that staunching poultice on the fresh wound to stay the bleeding.

She looked at Deluge with concern as they spoke of settling the score. Morwenna was raised a pacifist but didn't adhere to the pillars as closely as her upbringing would have allowed. Still she wondered what it would mean for the future. What kind of score-settling would it be? Especially as she tended to these wounds, she didn't know how to keep anyone back from a blood feud.

"Done. He needs some rest. I have a tincture for him back home, you also need rest. You've both been through a lot." She said, willing to help support him to the tree house. "I don't know anything of what's going on. Whats this about his brother?" She asked, hoping they'd enlighten her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. burning versus drowning Dove Island Archipelago 02:22 AM, 04-17-2024 10:12 PM, 06-09-2024