Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-20-2024, 12:48 AM
pack challenge pending in shop

She could hear the call all the way from the barren dunes. Ears perked up and she began the trip south west. She was going to be claiming a pack today, though where ever this call was coming from was certainly not where she had been considering. However, their presence was too close given the pirates she could smell from a hundred miles away and Insomnia both residing in the west.

The trip took her a while, though her birds were happy to lead the way as her cat took turns between riding on her back and walking beside her. By the time she found where the call had come from, others had already gathered.... around a child?

"Since when can children lead a pack?" she mocked with a laugh, though she honestly was questioning the tiny neon and white colored wolfs age before her. Even Cryptis was taller than this wolf, possibly even older too. Challenging them wouldn't be a challenge at all, even if there was a horn attached to their nose.

"My name is Widow, and I challenge you for this pack," she announced with a smirk and rolled her shoulders as if she wasn't already limbered up enough from her journey here.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. [Pack claim]Can't break our spirit so easy Silver Island 05:43 PM, 04-13-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024
2. [Pack claim]Can't break our spirit so easy The God's Garden 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024 12:15 AM, 04-16-2024