gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-20-2024, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 10:59 AM by Bellatrix. Edited 1 time in total.)

Find me where the wild things are

The appearance of her dad and Gav didn't go unnoticed. Her grin turned into a smirk for the brute who questioned her before, there was the answer. Beau was proud of her and he had made a point to state so loud enough everyone heard.

She turned her eyes to gav then a smile on her lips for him. He was a sight for sore eyes, and her dad a sight for homesick ones. Right as she thought no one would challenge and she was getting ready to speak her peace, political mumbo jumbo sorta stuff, a new pair of faces arrived.

The words from the one were words she had already heard once. That was really getting annoying. Just because she was small they assumed her a child. Her eyes deadpanned at the woman. Her patients for those jokes and mocking statements were running thin. "Dont judge me by my size, I may be small but I'm more than old enough to hold the position I'm seeking today." she stood and turned to face the woman, moving to nudge her brother towards their dad. "Go sit with Dad and Gav, Button...." she turned her eyes to the woman as she stated her challenge.

"Bellatrix Ravenwood, and I accept your challenge." her eyes narrowed and locked on the woman, taking brief note of her birds. This wouldn't be easy but she wasn't going to roll over and just let this woman have what she worked hard to earn.

She lifted her half tail to act as a rudder and a flag of her dominance. She would not fear this woman or let her think she had the right to just push her around. She reached and jerked her dagger from its sheath, letting the blade stick from ther right side of her mouth. Her lips pulled back and exposed those adult teeth for all to see, time everyone stopped calling her a child. She was a gods damned woman and this was going to be her God's damned pack.

Her toes splayed digging in to the dirt and sand, to keep her traction under control here. She rolled her shoulders forward as her hackles rose. Her vest was tightened preemptively before she had made her call, it would protect her ribs, chest, and back. Without a second thought, she leapt into action.

She came at Widow should she have not moved already, dagger clutched tight in her jaws and ears folding for their protection. She attempted to close the gap between them her head lowering to be level with her spine. She kept focused on whatever way Widow decided to move as she closed the gap, aiming to make sure to meet her head on and keep her from just side stepping her. Her body curled to the right as she came near, aiming to throw her full body weight and left side into Widow's front right leg with the force of her charge and her body weight behind it. If she was lucky she might fracture Widow's leg. Her dagger was kept to the side of her body as not just a weapon but a deterrent to going for a grab anywhere near her face and head. Best part about the dagger was it was only sharp on the edge she held outward and at the tip, so there was little risk of her cutting herself with the maneuver.

She was tiny, so she would have to make up for that in ferocity and determination to make her a leader today. Her muscles were coiled ready for the next part of her plan.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

Bellatrix vs Widow for Pack
Round 1/2
Height: 15"
Build: Light

Permission to edit fight form given by Ali

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. [Pack claim]Can't break our spirit so easy Silver Island 05:43 PM, 04-13-2024 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024
2. [Pack claim]Can't break our spirit so easy The God's Garden 09:33 PM, 07-03-2024 12:15 AM, 04-16-2024