ardent

I choose… violence!

Simurgh

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2024, 05:20 PM

Fangs found flesh as Simurgh tumbled with her opponent, the cat growling as it wrapped forelegs around her body. She heard the huff of her dog, the canine swiftly moving to grab her and pull her away from the feline as a stranger made himself known. The cat was growling and spitting as it kicked her in the gut and made distance between them. It was focused on its aggressor, and as Simurgh was released by her companion, sucking in breath, she allowed her gaze to shift instead to the wolf that was there. He smelled of another pack and was older, but that didn’t bother her. Sim straightened, taking a couple extra breaths before she spoke.

“I was testing my strength.” Simurgh stated proudly, lifting her head so that she could peer at the stranger. “I’m not going to get stronger by just sitting around and not practicing my fighting. It’s about my size, it’s a fair fight.” Sim glanced over at the cat, who was still eying her warily. She stuck her tongue out at it before looking back at the older male. “Why do you ask?” Simurgh frowned. She hadn’t exactly realized that what she was doing might be considered “wrong”.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I choose… violence! Wolfpaw Lake 05:40 PM, 04-07-2024 03:46 PM, 06-10-2024