Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
04-20-2024, 06:39 PM

Another scent reached his nose now, that of another canine. Interesting. He couldn't really make hide nor hair of what was unfolding, only that someone seemed to be in a sort of scuffle, evidenced by the growling and heavy breathing. But as he spoke, ears swiveling in the direction of the sounds, whatever was unfolding seemed to abruptly stop. His eyes stared blankly, unseeing, in the direction of the child and her companion.

When she spoke he only further honed in on their position, taking a few steps closer. "You're not wrong," Veigar admitted, as conversationally as he could muster. His gut instinct was always to try to seem as close to normal as possible - at least for as long as he could muster - so even if he didn't know who the voice had been fighting he'd agree right along with her. "Wish I'd started picking fights when I was your age. Smart."

Veigar could be nice enough... if not a little weird. There was no reason to be mad at a kid, after all. He could handle his emotions better than that, anyway, especially these days. "I was just wondering if you'd try to get all territorial on me for stopping for a drink. Didn't know if maybe you lived around here or something." Veigar shrugged, sniffing at the air as he lowered his head slightly, turning toward the shore near to him and moving toward it.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I choose… violence! Wolfpaw Lake 05:40 PM, 04-07-2024 03:46 PM, 06-10-2024