size
Toy size
build
Light
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - Silver1K
04-21-2024, 12:35 AM
Sephiran's arrival comes with a flourish that may well have aged her ten years. Iscariot's subconscious lean toward her sister only grows closer. It's cold, she's tired, and she just wants to rest. Tense, unwilling to bend to his scrutiny, but the exhaustion is written all over the girl's face. All over her body, the way she carries herself.

"So much huffing and puffing, and for what?" Iscariot's tone is worn-- the long trip and intense tracking has taken a toll. "It's your piss on the border, it's your pack. Wouldn't have come if I was trying to argue." Petulant, scowl growing only more pronounced. Bristling for a moment at the perceived slight, and no energy left to mask. Shooting a slow-suffering look to Kaino, her weight shifts subtly over her paws. Exhaustion was settling in, and social graces aren't her wheelhouse.

A big yawn takes over, one she can't suppress, that leaves with a little squeak and a little stretch. Trying to shake away some of the tension, the back of a paw rubbing over tired eyes. "I'm tired, and I want to be with Kai. Please."
[Image: qU0quqp.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Surprise, Surprii-iiise... The Polar Sound 09:40 PM, 04-16-2024 01:27 PM, 05-12-2024